Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Frozen

Not a very creative journal title, but when I'm perfectly wide awake and non-delirious, what do you expect?

I have watched this movies more times than I can count (at the link below if you want to have a go at it) and I love it! I love it so much, that despite my having seen it so many times, I'm going to go see it in theater too. I have feels that cause eye leakage every time! I will give no spoilers on that.

I was thinking about it some, and I've decided that I would like to have the ability to watch a movie several times over and erase what I've watched from my brain so that I can watch it again and again for the first time, as many times as I like! Of course there would be an option not to forget it, as well. There's just nothing like watching a good movie for the first time and letting your feels be raw. It's sensational!

I want to watch Frozen over and over again like that. My youngest sister (16) asked me if it was really that good. My answer to that is YES! Absolutely! If I can watch it over and over again (without forgetting :XD:) and cry every time, I call that an excellent movie.

Elsa, the snow queen and elder sister, has to be my favorite character. I think Anna, though, is my spirit animal. Her awkwardness and mine are so in sync. Also her enthusiasm and optimism of the world are qualities that I recognize in myself and I adore them.

Olaf, the snowman, is the most unfortunate character. I say that because, well, if you watch the movie, you'll know why. Any scene that he's in shows it. I can't help but love him though. He holds and represents the happiness of Elsa and Anna's childhood.

On to the shipping. Now, if you're reading this, you may be groaning at the mention of any shipping because "Why does everyone have to be paired off?!" No, I get it. I feel that way, too, most of the time (even though at one point, it was all I cared about... but I digress). I have to blame dA for it though. Don't get me wrong, I kind of thought about it before hand, but brushed it aside for the sake of the movie. Then I logged into deviantART and this happened.Believe in Magic by LightJames

It was so cute and adorable, how could I not ship these two?? And of course, now I've gone and nom-nommed up a whole ton of fanart and it fed the craving. So, yeah. I ship Elsa and Jack Frost now.:D

Credit for this picture goes to LightJames on deviantART.

Click to Watch Frozen

No comments:

Post a Comment