Friday, April 5, 2013

Review: Left Behind


Left Behind
Left Behind by Tim LaHaye

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I gave this book five stars because my soul acknowledged it in such a profound way.

I've read three books This is Not a Test, Nevermore (Maximum Ride, #8), Left Behind (Left Behind, #1), all in which the world has ended. OneThis is Not a Test left me feeling hopeless. One Nevermore (Maximum Ride, #8) left me feeling hopeful. The last Left Behind (Left Behind, #1) left me terrified.

While a recognize and acknowledge that this is a work of fiction, I will also acknowledge that this book (event wise) runs parallel to a book that I know in my heart to be true. That being said, I know that I won't be around for any of it, but I found myself terrified for those who don't know the Bible to be true.

I definitely encourage anyone and everyone to read it. Try to re-evaluate what and who you live your life for.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment